Non Incendive Pressure Transmitters N-10
Type N-10 pressure transmitters are specifically designed to meet the durability and performance requirements of gas compressor systems. These pressure transmitters feature an industry standard 4-20 mA 2 wire signal output, NEMA 4X (IP 67) weather protection and are extremely resistant to pressure spikes, vibration and moisture intrusion. NACE MR-01-75 compliance provides extra resistance against sulfide stress cracking when exposed to gases containing sulphur.
The transmitters are engineered to meet Class I Division 2 non-incendive protection requirements in hazardous environments. Each undergoes extensive quality control testing and calibration to achieve a linearity of < 0.25% full scale. In addition, each pressure transmitter is temperature compensated to assure accuracy and long term stability when exposed to severe ambient temperature variations.
- FM approved Non-incendive for Class I Division 2 hazardous locations
- Engineered to meet the harsh demands of gas compressor applications
- Does not require the use of intrinsically safe barriers
- NACE MR-01-75 compliant wetted parts
- 4-20 mA or low power 1-5 volt output signals available